AboutTimes Logo

AboutTimes Logo
Simple in the field... Powerful in the office!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Time 4 Fun! (2)


Happy Monday!  We hope everyone had a great weekend.  As promised.. a little something to start your work week off with a smile.



Enjoy!



A receptionist who was being paid by the week approached her employer and held up her last paycheck. "This is two hundred dollars less than we agreed on," she said.

"I know," the employer said. "But last week I overpaid you two hundred dollars, and you never complained."

"Well, I don't mind an occasional mistake," the receptionist answered, "but when it gets to be a habit, I feel I have to call it to your attention."


Have a safe and productive day!


Collect • Track • Document • Deliver • Manage • Integrate

Learn more about AboutTime Technologies.




No comments:

Post a Comment